Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Last night we went to Rachel and Marshall's for an "around the World" New Years Party.  It was the coolest NYE party I've ever been to! We started off at a neighbors house and each hour we toasted to a New Years, first was Puerto Rico, the Greenland, then US each hour we went to a different neighbors house (I think this was the order any way...) We ended up at Rachel and Marshall's for our midnight toast.  Faith and Will had an absolute blast!  When they got a little crazy we pulled out their iPod touches to calm them down.  Will made it til about 11:30 and Faith was a trooper until about 1am.  This morning we woke up and Rachel cooked pancakes, bacon, eggs, and the best cinnamon coffee EVER!  It was the most fun I've had in a long time, hanging out with old high school buddies. 

Highlights from 2011:
  • A healthy family
  • I started a new career
  • Daron got a new job and will be traveling MUCH less (YAY!)
  • family trips to: Sea World, Kemah, Galveston and Victoria
  • Daron and I went to Miami, Lake Medina, and Vegas
  • Faith's first day of 1st grade in Mrs. Smith's class
  • Will's first day of preschool
  • Huff cousins came over for a sleepover
  • Holidays with family
  • Twincole (The Elf on the shelf) joined our family this year
I am sure there are many  more I'm leaving out, but these are the ones the kids and I can think of off the top of our head...2011 was a really great year for the Moulton's. We look forward to 2012 with anticipation.  We wish you and yours a happy, healthy new year!
Will @ 5pm "I'm ready to party!"
(Party starts at 8) :)

Happy New Year!



Was so happy Ashley came to celebrate with us! Next year Stevo HAS to be off!


Rachel and me...thank you for hosting a mean party! :)

The kids LOVE Hoosier! Sweetest dog ever!

Me, James (AKA Baby Jesus) and Hollis
James and I have been friends since elementary school, so much fun to still be friends!


I love that Will's glasses are upside down :)

Ms. Welch (Rachel's super fun mom!), Ashley, Rachel, me and Hollis


Ashley, Rachel, Marshall (Rachel's fiance), Me, D, Hollis, and James

Faith and a little girl she met


Taking a chill break

<3 my sweet lil. man!


Love my lil. party girl!


Happy New Years!
<3 The Moulton's

There's a pixel out in our camera and ended up on Rachel's forehead, sorry about that :)






Stevie, I'm so excited you were photographed in a part of our night! :)
 Had the best workout cooking with Ms. Welch...she made me laugh so hard it hurt



Happy New Years sweet love!



Lazy New Years Day~Perfect!

The aftermath

Willie in his pjs an hour after he woke up...UNHEARD OF!!!!

Faith and Hoosier love'n on each other, sweet dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment