Background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paper towels...

This morning I went to the gym for a little boot camp.  Keeping in mind that I had a full day ahead of me I decided to take clothes/makeup so I could shower and be fresh.  Well, I worked out, then went to the locker rooms to shower.  As I placed my bag down it instantly dawned on me that I forgot a towel (they don't provide them at our gym, which is usually no big deal).  Well, I decided that I really needed to shower, so I went and grabbed a stack of paper towels...yep, I did...showered, wiped off with a couple, air dried a couple minutes, wiped with a couple more...I really have no reason in sharing this story with you other than I find it kinda funny that this is the kinda crap that happens daily...I hope you can get a laugh out of it, I kinda did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment