Background

Monday, May 2, 2011

Conversations with my kids...

A couple of months ago I shut down my FB account because I wanted to blog more so that I would be able to go back and recall memories...I have since reopened my FB account and have noticed that I post things on FB and forget to blog....so here are some conversations I have had lately with my kids (if you're a FB friend...you've probably already read them, but I putting them on my blog for me) :)

Monday, May 2, 2011
‎"Will, what do you wanna do today?" "I just wanna watch tv and relax!" DONE!! ;)


Sunday, May 1, 2011
Faith: "Mom, what are we doing this next weekend?" (yes, always planning ahead lol) Me: Fri movie night at the church, sat soccer games and daddy's co picnic, and sun is mother's day where you can be super nice and love on me all day!!!" She said, "ummm...when's kids day?" Me: "EVERYDAY!" she begged to differ :)


Saturday, April 30, 2011
When I was laying down with Faith tonight she said, "Mom, I want to go to Bethlehem for spring break next year." I said, "Really? Why?" She said, "I just think it would be really cool to walk where Jesus walked..." WOW!! That is really cool and totally came from NOWHERE! :)


Friday, April 22, 2011
conversation bw Daron and Will: Will "dad" daron "ma'am" Will "ughhhh daaaaad! you have to say sir!" lol


Thursday, April 14, 2011
As I was putting Will to bed he said, "I'm gonna be an animal one day." I said, "Oh, really?" He said in his big deep voice..."yeah, I'm gonna be a doggy...I wuv doggy's...my name will be Swiper" LOL He was so serious too...love him


Thursday, April 14, 2011
no more than 10 minutes after vacuuming the house, I walked to the laundry room to see the kids shoes, socks, and clothes laying on the floor with dirt surrounding it...I was like COME ON!!! And Daron said, "babe it's just job security" Really?!?! Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment