Background

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Caleb and Mendi's Wedding

Caleb & Mendi's Wedding
Sunset Station
San Antonio, Texas
July 28, 2012

Caleb and I grew up in the same Church since we were bitty...then he lived with us one summer while he had an internship in Houston. I have many wonderful memories with him and it delights me to take such a beautiful woman's hand in marriage. It was such a special evening with life-long friends!
(My pictures do this wedding no justice because they were taken with my phone without a flash :/)





Thought it was so neat that I have known 1/2 of the groomsman (and groom) since preschool and the other three since high school!






One of the most beautiful, organic weddings ever!


Me & the Groom, Caleb

Danny & Me

Jake and Me

The love of my life

Ryan and Brit! Can't wait for their wedding!!

~Love~

Oh my gosh....some of the BEST time with friends!


~happily ever after~

No comments:

Post a Comment