Background

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bad day...

To get to the point...it's been a bad (couple of) day(s)...

Daron and I got home from his business trip in NOLA on Saturday night, will woke up twice...so needless to say, yesterday morning I was super tired. Yesterday we decorated the house for Christmas and every time I looked or said something to Will, he began to cry. So, I made him take a nap, all for when he woke up to cry the rest of the evening. Then last night he woke us up four times. It was literally SO bad that the 4th time at 5 am, Faith came to our room saying please do something, I'm so tired--poor girl! 6:10 came far too quickly as I snoozed the alarm until 6:40 realizing I had 8 minutes to wake Faith up, get her dressed, teeth brushed, and at the bus stop. It was in the upper 30's as I had sweat pants and a sweat shirt I bolted out the door to go with Faith to the bus stop...not getting too far before I realized I had forgotten shoes--BURRRR!
Well, Faith was off to school, Daron had just left for work and my sweet, precious, baby boy was sleeping all snug in my bed...so I thought I'm just going to lay back down with him...about 15 minutes later he woke up, "It's norning time, it's norning time...wake up...come on mommy!" Groggy all over I said with my eyes closed, "Mommy is still tired because you kept me up all night, go play..." About 10 minutes later he walked into my room and said hey mommy, open this...he had opened one of Faith's Christmas presents and wanted me to take it out of the box. I said, WILL!!! Where did you open that? He said in my room...I hopped out of bed and walked to his room to find he not only opened that one, he had opened four presents....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Well, my day never really turned around from there...I had a throbbing headache and it seemed a domino affect continued all day long...we went to a play date, then Academy, Toys R Us, Gander Mountain, HEB...rushed home to see Faith get off the bus. As I was unloading groceries, I didn't see a bag had a hole in it and hot sauce shattered on the driveway....come on!!! So, I had to clean all that up...

Oh I forgot to tell you that HEB didn't have night-time pull-ups for Will, so before dinner I went to Randalls, they didn't have them, after dinner went to Kroger and Walgreens...yeah you hear me...4 places and NOOOOOO pull-ups...needless to say, I will now have to wash sheets tomorrow because I am sure he will have an accident tonight...

My release=1 glass of wine and blogging...I feel a lot better...tomorrow I will shake the rest off with a run with a great friend!

~Goodnight...

2 comments:

  1. Omg I've had Thoses days... And all I want to do is scream. I think really what else can happen today! Well I hope today is better and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Krystyn! I always feel better when I write and I am glad today is a new day! :)

    ReplyDelete