Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Faith's 7th Birthday Party

When we began planning Faith's birthday party this year Faith said, "Mommy, I don't care for cake." I said, "Okay, you want a cookie?" She said, "No, I like Icecream!" So that is where this theme was developed and I ran with it.  It was so much fun!


Ice cream bar with all kinds of yummy toppings!


Still had to sing happy birthday! so crammed her candle down with some gummy bears!

Blue Bell Favorites


Can't believe my baby girl is almost 7! (on November 26th!)

I just love this picture!  Half of them snaggle tooth and ALL smiles...and I love that Stone's big pimp'n with all these girls! Go Rochelle and Brock...lol

Who needs a bounce house? LOL....the kids had a blast bounce'n off their energy!



Ice cream cone Christmas ornament craft

face painting....Katelyn was a hit!

Mimi and Faith (this is Daron's mom)

Faith and Mikayla

Carina and Hope

Abby, Hope, Alyssa, and Alana

Grant and Aiden

Baby Aiden

Helen and my Dad

Riley, Sophie and Faith

Happy Birthday to you......


~Make a wish~

Kids loading up

Pa taking advantage of Will being still

Smile Will...

This child can make some faces
(By the way, he was a green and blue tiger)

jump, jump....

Pinata time...
A lot of love went in to making that, it was fun though!

Kids all excited!

Grab a bag and get more sugar!
Kids said there wasn't enough candy so I went in the house and grabbed the entire Halloween candy bag.
Yay for me, I hardly have any candy left in my house :)

Faith opening presents


Will holding Siena--she doesn't seem too sure about this.

What a treat to have Nana and Pa come! Didn't think they were going to make it.

Nana and Will

Pa and birthday girl

Will, Pa, Nana and Faith

The kids giving Nana and Pa a little back rub before they hit the road again.


A huge thank you to all our family and friends that came to Faith's party. It was SO much fun! I asked Faith if she had a good time...she said, "YES! This was my most favorite party I've ever had!" That was music to Mama's ears = success! :)


 
 
Some prep pictures....I had the bright idea of making Faith's pinata...this was the process :)

Paper mache the bottom....wait 24 hours
 Paper mache the top...wait 24 hours....or 48 if your busy like I was :)
 add candy, then begin layering
After about a week...you get this.  All said in done, it was worth it, fun, and forever a memory! 


No comments:

Post a Comment