Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kate Meyer Shaffer's Baby Shower

Saturday, November 5, 2011
Kate and Brad Shaffer
Welcoming Clay Crawford
Expected Arrival: January 15, 2012

Yesterday I had the opportunity of celebrating with my best friend of over 26 years! I am so excited for her and Brad on their pregnancy!

 The Meyer's have been life-long family friends! This picture melts my heart to see these four generations celebrating together!


 Brad and Kate's 18 month old photos



 This was one Martha Stewart event :) Was stunningly gorgeous, so glad I could be apart of this special time!
 Kate's  mother and sister in-law: Sue and Steph


 This picture us priceless!!
The Shaffer Ladies!

 Kellie and Me
 Jule's and Kate
 McLarry and Meyer Gang
 Precious Kate,  Clay,and Me!

 Princess Drue dressed with the shower theme.  She's is such a precious, good baby and looks JUST like her Mom! :) lol

The three of us have been through thick and thin together...it's so fun to see us all together after 26 years of friendship! I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment