Background

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas at our house

Christmas preparation:








This was our first year to do the Elf on the Shelf...here are some of Twincole's favorite spots of this year...











Each year we travel to Victoria for Christmas so our family Christmas is always on a random day or time....Mommy has to wait for Santa to email her so we know when it will be....aka whenever we finally get everything ready we'll have it :)

On Tuesday, December  20th, the kids called me at work and asked if I had seen the Elf that day, I had not and they told me he was in the tree and they thought it was SO funny! That evening when we realized everything was ready for our Christmas I moved Twincole (the elf) to the mantel where the kids stockings were. After their bath we ran to Randalls, when we got home I was on the couch and starting laughing and telling the kids I saw Twincole and he was so cute...they said, yeah, in the tree....I said NO, he's by your stocking...that's when they looked and realized Santa had come :) I know, not the traditional way, but that's how we roll...
Faith couldn't believe Santa took advantage of our short trip to Randalls and stopped by our house :)


It is a challenge to take a picture of this child while he's not trying to do a karate move on me :)

THE 2 cutest children alive!

Very excited about their shared gifts...fishing game and huge tent that has now taken over their playroom--very cool!


....wait for it.....

I LOVE Faith's expression here!

"OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT....THE BEST GIFT EVER!! THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!"

Another priceless facial expression from my princess Faith!

Who knew three gifts could be so wonderful!?!?!
Jesus got three :)

And lets NOT forget Swiper! Faith and Will painted these with Nana, they were so excited to give them to him.

We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment