Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Will going to be a big brother???

Will and I had a debate tonight on whether or not he will be a big brother...yeah, unless the good Lord bestows another child upon us, it's just the two...lol...He said, "Mommy, I really want to be a big brother." I said, "You do?" He said, "Yeah, I want a baby brother...not a baby sister, I wont wike (like) a baby sister." I explained to him when mommy's have babies they don't get to choose a boy or girl that God just gives them one or the other...so then he said, "Okay, well you can just have one of each then..." I was like oh really? I can have two??? He said, "yeah...I really want there to be 7 kids in this house"....I was like whoa...you can have 7 one day...he said, "no...I want you to." I said, "Well then you wont be my baby anymore..."  He said, "Yes I will...we'll all be your babies" (which would be true)...I then asked him where they would sleep, he said, "the baby thing." I said, "where will we put the baby thing?" He said, "In the baby bed." I said, "well, where will we put the baby bed?" He said, "MOM, I DON'T KNOW!! I JUST WANT TO BE A BIG BROTHER!" :) LOL! Well, those of you who know me well, I am more than content with my precious Faith and Will....and no, my heart hasn't changed...so I guess we'll keep living life and see if God has any tricks up his sleeve :) Until then (and hopefully there wont be a then)...I win the debate :)

Disclaimer...if there ever is a 'then' we will be blessed and excited about it...but for now I am more than happy with what God has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment