Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Friday-Vollmering's

Christmas was a whirlwind, but oh so fabulous! Friday after work we headed to Victoria for our first Christmas with the Vollmering's.  Yummy Mexican food tradition and kids galore, lots of fun and giggles with the cousins--it was a great way to start the Christmas festivities!


 My Aunt bought these hats for all the little cousins....trying to get them to all look at the same camera at the same time is impossible....my kids are smiling though...lol
Got Meme and Poppy in this one

Some tough Vollmering boys

Sweet picture

Me and my Meme!

Pretty Kay Kay and Dad

So, the guys in my family aren't all that excited about pictures :)

Now that's an awesome picture of my perty momma and me!

Now seriously folks...not leave out the baby :)

Willie giving Jason some love

Me and my super fun cousin Paige <3 her!

Paige and Eva Diva

Cousins

Precious Uncle Chris

A glimpse of the madness


My gorgeous baby girl

Epic...just epic...the ONE AND ONLY time my brother takes a picture withOUT his middle finger, Kay does it...

Misty, Aunt Sessa, and Uncle John

pretty girls

Me and Papa Bear!

Love my family...just missing one special sister


Aunt Sessa wuvs her Shawny Boy!
~Due to so many pictures I have decided to divide Blogs by each Christmas will continue to post all of them~

No comments:

Post a Comment