Background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's been a day...

Well, after reading my last blog (I wrote it last night and posted today) you'd think I'd take some of my own advice and slow down, right?  Well, I didn't intend on my day turning out like it did.

This morning I woke up, got Faith ready and on the bus, then I just started doing things...cleaning kitchen, unloading/reloading dishwasher, sweeping kitchen, laundry, making beds...then out to rake the leaves, off to dentist, then picnic in the park, then Will had a friend over, mowed the yard, trimmed the bushes, swept out the garage, made dinner, bathed kids...whewwwww.....heck of a day.  SO productive, yet probably 110 in a 50 if you know what I'm say'n...

To describe the fatigue, It's 8:12, both kids are asleep, and I'm about to follow them.  We have a super FUN Spring break ahead of us and we need to start it out rested!

I hope you had a good day...I'd like to say tomorrow I'm going to slow down, but since we're off to the Wildlife Bayou...we'll see :)

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment