Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break-Kemah

March 17-18, 2011

Faith: Day 1 at Kemah, ready to ride rides!


The rides were WAY to busy so we decided to feed Stingrays


Will does NOT want to get wet!

Faith petting Stingray--she was fearless!

Pretty cool look'n one

Excitement of feeding the Stingrays...Will said he got bit and cried, we weren't' really sure if he was telling the truth.  Well....he WAS, because shortley thereafter I got bit and it her like heck!!!  Apparently I didn't read the signs behind us the explained how to hold the food in order to not get bit :)

Who's that monkey in fron of the elephant? Oh, Faith

Huge turtle in a tiny little glass area :(

Will drawing about his day in his Spring Break journal :)

Faith on the ferris wheel

Mommy and Faith

Dad's a trooper cooped up in the air balloon

Will was so excited he met the height requierment for this big kid ride! He LOVES fast and high :)

Two little bears!

"Oh My...."
LOL, this picture cracks me up...she's so funny

William and Faith's window seats at Saltgrass

Finally, the train ride...I was ready for this one because I knew it was going to be slow, sitting, and relaxing...just what I was looking forward to after 5 days of going strong :)

I hope this is the only cop car she's ever propped up against like this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment